Ryan Greene is an accomplished music producer and audio engineering in a wide array of genres for top artists such as Megadeth, Def Leppard, Jay-Z, Bad Religion, NoFx and Lagwagon, as well as for the films Total Recall, Stand and Deliver and Dodge Ball.
Over the last thirty years, Ryan has been a part of more than 400 music projects in many different roles. He has produced, engineered and mixed for Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3 through 7, which involved tone matching the original songs and production. Ryan has also consulted on many projects for drum tuning, guitar and bass setups including post production. Ryan’s experience as Chief Engineer at EMI Music taught him the importance of communicating with the artists and labels. One of his main strengths is marketing artists and helping them to reach their full potential.
- OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE PRODUCING, EDITING, AND MIXING SOUND IN BOTH LIVE AND STUDIO ENVIRONMENTS
- HIGHLY PROFICIENT IN PROTOOLS WITH EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE IN ALL INBOARD AND OUTBOARD AUDIO PROCESSING
- CRITICAL THINKER WHO IS RESULTS ORIENTED AND ABLE TO WORK WITHIN TIGHT DEADLINES
- SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION SKILLS, BOTH WRITTEN AND VERBAL
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE WITH STATE OF THE ART RECORDING TECHNOLOGY, AS WELL AS STUDIO SETUP, AND EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE.
- 2010 - present - Owner operator - Validus Recording Studio — N. Hollywood, CA
- 2004 - 2010 - Owner Operator - Crush Recording — Scottsdale, AZ
- 1997 - 2004 - Co Owner Operator - Motor Studios - San Francisco, CA
- 1988 - 1997 - Chief Engineer - EMI Music - Los Angeles, CA
- 1984 - 1988 - First Engineer - MCA Music - Los Angeles, CA
What do Megadeth, Jay-Z, Alice Cooper, Cheap Trick, Tonic, NOFX, Lagwagon, No Use For a Name, Lita Ford, Authority Zero, Strung Out, Patty La Belle, Sick of it all, Tower of Power and many more have in common? They have all worked with Producer, Engineer, Mixer Ryan Greene.
For booking or to contact Ryan, please use the email below: